Monday 12 July 2010

Vintage Twee



As you know anything to do with vintage and I am there! so I was delighted to be contacted by Joanne Linder, owner of the gorgeous 'Vintage Twee' I would like to share her creativity with you, over to Joanne...

...Vintage Twee is home to an enchantingly English range of hand crafted, vintage-inspired table décor for the loveliest tea party, wedding or shower. My aim is to add a touch of English authenticity to your special occasion with my range of unique favours, table centre pieces and dining accessories.





My work is inspired by my British heritage, love for tea and classic romance and imagery from a bygone era. Whether you are having a vintage themed tea party or special event, or are just looking for something that little bit different, Vintage Twee will ensure you host a beautiful and elegant experience for all your guests.



Every item produced by Vintage Twee has been individually hand crafted to the highest standard and is not mass produced. I use vintage materials where possible to create my items such as lace, pearls, jewels, music sheets and imagery – even old love letters from the 1940s – which I source from a variety of unusual places!





I would love people to contact me if they are interested in any of the items that I make – I encourage custom orders, regardless of size, and enjoy working with people on an individual basis to ensure they match desired colour schemes and style.

1 comment: