Sunday 22 August 2010

A black and white wedding




Hello, not blogged for a while, I am saving up for an amazing vintage wedding blog that I will have for you in the next few weeks but in the meantime to assure you all that I haven't disappeared, here are my latest wedding cupcakes.

These were for a lovely couple; Alec and Victoria, they had a fairy tale, black and white wedding with candelabras entwined with ivy for their table centre pieces and gorgeous black name place cards tied to the backs of the chairs.. very stunning and the most eye catching wedding I have seen to date. The venue was the stunning Hassop Hall, very romantic but not good for those who suffer with car sickness, very windy roads indeed!




I am very much looking forward to seeing some of their pictures from the day, as I am sure they both looked gorgeous!



No comments:

Post a Comment