Wednesday 17 November 2010

Christmas cakes make lovely gifts




I am now really focused on Christmas, now that the vintage wedding fair is over! I cant wait for my next event which is at Kedleston Hall National Trust. It is such a beautiful place especially at this time of year.




I have completed all of my Christmas cake baking and have been maturing and feeding my cakes over the last few weeks, I am now ready to start decorating them which is the best bit as I can really get creative with lots of fab vintage ribbons and sugar designs. I will then be holding a stall on the 27th and 28th November at Kedleston Hall for people to buy, either as a treat for themselves or for a little gift this Christmas.

Come along, have a mooch at the lovely gifts then go for a walk across the beautiful Derbyshire countryside, it will be a lovely weekend.

6 comments:

  1. How lovely these cakes look! I sure wouldn't mind getting a cake for Christmas :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cakes look delicious. I'm making mine at the weekend, can't wait to taste it at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the teapot cake - great idea!
    cool blog :)
    with love
    anon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to meet you at Kedleston. Hope your toes have defrosted! I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to a huge slice of one of your gorgeous Christmas cakes,knowing how each one has been lovingly made and matured with all the finest ingredients and decorated so beautifully in your own very special way. Great blog ! Wishing you a Happy Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like teapot cake!!These cakes look delicious. Keep this good work forever...

    ReplyDelete