Wednesday 20 July 2011

Vintage Wedding Table Centre Piece Ideas


Vintage teapot filled with flowers

One of my gorgeous brides shared her photographs with me from her wedding last weekend. She hired out my vintage teapots, tea plates, cake stands and cake slices. The teapots were filled with flowers and placed on top of a pile of lovely old books and the cake stands were used for Victoria sponges, chocolate cakes and cute mini cakes and treats.


The lovely bride and her bridesmaids cutting into cakes with their vintage cake slice!

The bride, Amy only managed to take a few snaps as they were too busy dancing the night away! They look fab don't they, I love it when my brides take the time to send me the pics of their day its a real treat for me to see them all set out and how the couple have used them and in this case very creatively!


Teapot filled with flowers and placed on top of old books to create a centre piece

So thank you Amy it all looked beautiful!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment