Monday 19 December 2011

Winner of my Christmas Cupcakes Competition!


I am so happy to announce the winner of 4 Christmas cupcakes is...

Emily Parkes!

Yey! It just goes to show that entering in all the ways possible really does help your chances, well done Emily! I have your address already so a box of glittery, Christmas cupcakes will be winging their way to you just in time for Christmas Eve. Please let me know if you want them to go to another address!

Thank you to everyone who entered and see you all in 2012!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm so excited! Thank you so much Julie : ) they look gorgeous and I know how yummy your cakes are so I can't wait to recieve them!! Yep, the address you already have will be fine! Yay thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog and nice cupcakes!!
    I like so much!! :DD


    xx

    one more shoes

    ReplyDelete