Monday 7 May 2012

Laura and Michael's wedding cakes

Remember the lovely lady I ran a hen party cupcake decorating workshop for... well I made her wedding cakes too and here they are!
Image above - CopyrightLucyStendallPhotography
Laura and Michael are such a lovely couple, they came to me for their wedding cakes and revealed the news that they were expecting their first baby too! Little Toby was born only a couple of months ago and goodness me he is cute. Laura and Michael had a lot on their plate as they had to organise their wedding too, but let me just say what an amazing job they did, it all looked beautiful.
They were married at the gorgeous Beechenhill Farm in Ilam, which is one of my favourite places, so tranquil and beautiful. They decided to go for 50 vintage style cupcakes with chocolate and vanilla flavours. They also went for my rustic vintage buttercream wedding cake, with lemon and chocolate flavours. It all looked stunning on their cute little cake table. Lovely couple, beautiful wedding. I wish you a long and happy life together Laura and Michael! Vintage and Cake x

2 comments: